Skip to Main Content

Campbell University Study Abroad: While You're Abroad: Staying Connected

Stay Connected

U.S. State Department
Social Media


Campbell University
Social Media


Campbell University
Office of Study Abroad
Social Media 


Access Library Databases
From Abroad

If you're working on a research project abroad, you can still access scholarly articles from Wiggins Library databases. Find out how. 

Emergency Contacts

In a Faculty-Led Program, your Faculty Director(s) (FD) will give you emergency contact information.

For an Independent Program, you may contact the Campbell University Office of Study Abroad at 910-814-4786 or at 800-334-4111.

The Consular personnel at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad and in the U.S. are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide emergency assistance to U.S. citizens. Contact information for U.S. Embassies and Consulates appears on the Bureau of Consular Affairs website. Also note that the Office of Overseas Citizen Services in the State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs may be reached for assistance with emergencies at 1-888-407-4747, if calling from the U.S. or Canada, or 202-501-4444, if calling from overseas.

U.S. State Department. "Tips for Traveling Abroad."

U.S. State Department Links for Emergency Situations:

Stay Current

RSS Feed - US State Department: Just for Students

Loading ...