Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Services for Community Faculty
We are glad to help you in any or all of the following ways:
- Accessing the library’s digital and print resources.
- Setting up current awareness services to help you keep us with developments in your area of interest.
- Literature searching/ article procurement, research consultation and assistance.
Connect with us!
Medical Library Help Desk Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat - 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 Monday through Friday
What to do if you forget your login or password
1. Open New Innovations
2. Click Custom Data
3. Go to line #5 - Copy your Campbell ID number
4. Go to line #14 - Copy down your webaccess ID.
5. Contact the University help desk (email@example.com) or 910-893-1208 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday
Visit the IT Help Desk Page
Shortcut to this site
Scan this QR code with your phone or mobile device and save for quick access.
If you don't already have a QR reader on your device, search "QR reader" in your device's app store.