Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guidelines for this assignment
Keith Hills GC - Marketing Group Project
APA Template PGM 450 Fall 2020
Download this template and use it to prepare your paper.
LFSB Writing Rubric
This is the standard rubric for the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business. Your drafts will be scored in accordance with the Professionalism Criteria
CU FIND (Student Research Archive)
Keith Hills GC Marketing Project: Teams of 4 student students will create a new Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and build a campaign for calendar year 2021 in order to market the Keith Hills GC to a variety of customers through various forms of media. Teams must create a written report in Microsoft WORD using standard APA Format. Teams will present their USP and associated campaign to the class at the end of the semester.
- USP Group Project Explanation - Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 10:00 AM LFSB 146
- USP Group Project Rough Draft Due – Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- USP Group Leader in process review (IPR) meeting with Dan NLT class time Wednesday, October 21, 2020 (10:00 - 10:50 AM)
- USP Group Project Final Paper Due - Monday, November 9, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- USP Group Project Presentation – Monday, November 9, 2020 & Wednesday, November 11 at 10:00 AM
- USP Group preparation of final archival copy of Keith Hills GC Marketing Project and completes the Campbell Digital Repository Non-Exclusive Deposit License NLT Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 9:00 AM
- USP Group Leader submits CU FIND Student Research Submission Form: Step 1. complete form and upload the PDF of Campbell Digital Repository Non-Exclusive Deposit License, and Step 2. complete form and upload the PDF of the Keith Hills GC Marketing Project due Wednesday, November 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM (WML forwards package to Professor Jones).
- Professor Jones receives email of CU FIND package from Librarian Holley Long and approves publication of the project.
- Projects are available from the CU FIND Student Research Collection NLT 5 working days following receipt of Professor Jones' approval.
Dan's office hours
Wiggins Library Virtual Reference Desk (and via "Chat" from the "Ask a Librarian" icon on the Wiggins Memorial Library homepage)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 - 10:00 AM
Hours subject to change. Other hours available by appointment (contact me by email)