Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Adding Money to Your Printing Account
1. Go to the Campbell University home page.
2. Click Login, and then choose Campus Card.
3. Enter your login and password (same as your email credentials).
4. Click "Add Money" under Creek Bucks.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
How Can We Assist You?
The medical library is happy to help you:
- Locate the right sources to answer your questions
- Understand how to better use our catalog and databases
- Create and troubleshoot literature search strategies
- Explore the feasibility of research topics
- Learn to manage documentation for research projects
- Brainstorm with you and/or your team for project ideas
- Locating and obtaining journal articles
Campbell University Medical Library Hours
Scan with your mobile device for quick access
Medical Library Faculty
Sarah Wade, MLS
Assistant Medical Librarian/Interim Medical Librarian