Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Circumstances are pushing us to prepare to move some of our instruction to online platforms. The resources below contain videos that may be useful for you. If you have any questions about using these resources contact your library liaison, or Steve Bahnaman (email@example.com).
Films on Demand
Films on Demand This link opens in a new window
Over 12,000 full-length, streaming educational videos in many academic disciplines.
If you are looking for digital content for your class, this is one of the first places you should look. Videos are available for a variety of of subject areas ranging from Education to Dance.
Using the Share button will enable you to find links to embed and/or provide video links to students. These can be posted in Blackboard. Librarians recommend links rather than embedding videos, just because they are less susceptible to browser issues. Links will verify students and let them access videos from off campus through the FoD site.
JoVE is short for Journal of Video Experiments. These videos cover a variety of topics and are embedable in Blackboard.
Kanopy Streaming Video
Kanopy Streaming Video This link opens in a new window
Kanopy is a streaming video service that includes educational and documentary films from a variety of collections in different disciplines. Currently the library offers the Hawker Brownlow Education collection and an assortment of on-demand titles in various disciplines.
BBC Shakespeare Plays
BBC Shakespeare Plays This link opens in a new window
Streaming video of full length classic dramatic performances of 37 Shakespeare plays produced by BBC and Time-Life films.
Digital Theatre Plus
Digital Theatre Plus This link opens in a new window
Digital Theatre Plus is a streaming video resource containing full theatrical productions in the Broadway Digital Archive as well as interviews and insights with actors, production workers, and technical team members.
You won't be able to embed this database's videos directly into Blackboard, but you can link to the database and give instructions on how to access the video through the database.
Steve Bahnaman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liaison Librarian for Christian Studies, Cybersecurity, Divinity, Homeland Security, and Political Science
Marie Berry (email@example.com)
- Liaison Librarian for Fine Arts and the Drug Information Center
LaKeshia Darden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liaison Librarian for Education, Psychology, and Social Work
Elizabeth Dobbins (email@example.com)
- Liaison Librarian for Adult and Online Education, Engineering, Study Abroad, Mathematics, and ITS
Ron Epps (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liaison Librarian for English, History, Criminal Justice, and Military Science
Dan Maynard (email@example.com)
- Liaison Librarian for Business, Healthcare Management, PGA Golf Management, and Trust & Wealth Management
Jane Moran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liaison Librarian for Osteopathic Medicine, Biomedical Science, and Medical Residencies
Sarah Steele (email@example.com)
- Liaison Librarian for Clinical Research, Communication Studies, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Pharmacy
Brooke Taxakis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liaison Librarian for Biology, First-Year Experience, Public Health, and Exercise Science
Sarah Wade (email@example.com)
- Liaison Librarian for Health Professions Education, Physician Assistant Program, Nursing, and Physical Therapy
Siuki Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liaison Librarian for Chemistry/Physics, Mathematics, and ITS