1. Select your Nobel Prize winner.
2. On www.nobelprize.org read press releases and advanced information pertaining to the Nobel Laureate in order to find citations for the research that led to their prize.
3. Search for the journal that is cited by name in the Journals Tab on the library website or in the box to your right.
4. See if we have the year that you need in our holdings. If so, retrieve the article. We do not in this example.
|from 2006 to present in Local Holdings|
5. If not, request the article through Interlibrary Loan. It takes 2-3 business days for the library to obtain the article for you, so plan your research accordingly.