Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Can We Assist You?
The medical library is happy to help you:
- Locate the right sources to answer your questions
- Understand how to better use our catalog and databases
- Create and troubleshoot literature search strategies
- Explore the feasibility of research topics
- Learn to manage documentation for research projects
- Brainstorm with you and/or your team for project ideas
- Locating and obtaining journal articles
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 precautions, students are not permitted to study in the medical library.
However, if you have questions or concerns or would like help locating information, please contact us!
The contact information can be found in the "How Can We Assist You?" section to the left of this box.
Campbell University Medical Library Hours
Scan with your mobile device for quick access