Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Can We Assist You?
The medical library is happy to help you:
- Locate the right sources to answer your questions
- Understand how to better use our catalog and databases
- Create and troubleshoot literature search strategies
- Explore the feasibility of research topics
- Learn to manage documentation for research projects
- Brainstorm with you and/or your team for project ideas
- Locating and obtaining journal articles
We want to hear from you!
Do you have comments, questions, suggestions for improving this guide, our services or collections? Please let us know!
Considering A Research Project?
Not sure how to find “what’s out there”—or if there’s anything out there to find?
Invite a librarian to help you with your “pre-search”!
We’re happy to meet with you individually or with your small group to help you structure your search, focus your project, locate sources and document your research.
Contact Jane Moran or Sarah Wade for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Scan with your mobile device for quick access
Campbell University Medical Library Hours