Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guidelines for this assignment
TTH, 9:30 a.m.-10:50 a.m. Location: Lundy-Fetterman Building, Classroom 123 Fall 2020 Semester
Region Specific Case Study Research Paper & Group Presentation (100 points/10% of your final grade).
Select one of these twelve sovereign countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay or Venezuela.
- Orientation Region Specific Case Study Research Paper Thursday, 8/20/20
- Country selection & team roster with photo due Sunday, 8/30/20 *Note: You may not select French Guiana (France) ADD GROUPS TO Bb ASSIGNMENTS
- Draft 1 of your paper is due NLT 11:59 PM on Tuesday, 10/13/20. Include your paper’s title page, headings, draft text with in-text citations as available, references page, table(s), and figure(s) in the ‘order of manuscript pages.’ Include a best effort for your paper’s executive summary. (upload assignment as an MS Word doc on Bb, other formats will not be scored)
- Draft 2 of your paper is due NLT 11:59 PM on Tuesday, 11/03/20. Treat this as a final draft. (upload assignment as an MS Word doc on Bb, other formats will not be scored)
- Final Paper is due NLT class on Tuesday, 11/17/20. Bring hard copy to class and upload as an MS Word doc on Bb, other formats will not be scored..
Adapted from World Factbook
Dan's office hours
Wiggins Library Virtual Reference Desk (and via "Chat" from the "Ask a Librarian" icon on the Wiggins Memorial Library homepage)
Tuesday 2:00 - 4:00 PM & 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Wednesday 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Hours subject to change. Other hours available by appointment (contact me by email)