Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guidelines for this assignment
TTH, 9:30 a.m.-10:50 a.m. Location: Lundy-Fetterman Building, Classroom 123 Fall 2020 Semester
Region Specific Case Study Research Paper & Group Presentation (100 points/10% of your final grade).
The region for this semester is the Middle East. Select one of these countries: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or the United Arab Emirate (UAE). All of these countries are listed on the Big Mac Index.
- Orientation Region Specific Case Study Research Paper TBD
- Country selection & team roster with photo (this will become Figure 1 of your paper) due Tuesday, 9/14/21
- Draft 1 of your paper is due NLT 11:59 PM on Tuesday, 10/19/21 Include: A completed Title Page, recommended labels and headings, draft text with in-text citations, references page, Table 1, and Fgure1 and Figure 2 in the ‘order of manuscript pages’. (upload assignment as an MS Word doc on Bb, other formats will not be scored)
- Draft 2 of your paper is due NLT 11:59 PM on Tuesday, 11/9/21. Treat this as a final draft, including a completed Executive Summary.. (upload assignment as an MS Word doc on Bb, other formats will not be scored)
- Final Paper & Turnitin is due NLT class on Tuesday, 11/30/21. Bring hard copy to class and upload as an MS Word doc on Bb, single submission, other formats will not be scored..
Adapted from World Factbook
Dan's office hours
Wiggins Library Virtual Reference Desk (and via "Chat" from the "Ask a Librarian" icon on the Wiggins Memorial Library homepage)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 - 10:00 AM
Hours subject to change. Other hours available by appointment (contact me by email)