It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. Read the assigned case study and take notes on it.
2. Review the learning objectives for the course and the weekly learning objectives in the section of the course leading up to the case. Note which objectives relate to the case study.
3. Reread the case again and complete the Case Analysis Part I and the “My Evidence” sections in Part II. Print the document and bring it to class.
4. Take the Case Quiz the day before the case discussion.
5. Show up for the case discussion ready to think with your classmates.
6. Note: There are not right or wrong answers for a case discussion – however, there are better responses and those are supported with evidence.
TFA finds outstanding leaders who teach for at least two years in low-income schools and spend a lifetime working with unwavering commitment to increase opportunity and end inequitable systems. Make a meaningful impact—join us.