Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A note about using images
The rights to use the images and videos from the products below for educational purposes for our university are included in our user license. Presentations using these images may not be shared publically on the Internet.
Access Medicine/Access Emergency Medicine
- Search for desired image.
- Click Images at left (you can also select additional filtering criteria at left).
- Click View In Context.
- Click the Download Slide link on the image.
- Open the download by clicking on it. (PowerPoint will launch and display the slide).
- Click Register and create a free account. Make sure you are logged in to Clinical Key,
- Select Multimedia from the list of types to the left of the query box.
- Locate an image and click on it.
- Click the Add to Presentation icon on the image (hover your mouse to see the labels).
- Click Create New and name your presentation.
- Click Add.
- To view it, click on your name in the upper right and click Presentations.
- Click Export and either copy the slide and paste into your presentation or continue building the presentation within Clinical Key.
- Search for your desired image by keyword.
- Click Graphics on the menu ribbon at the top of the window.
- Click on the image.
- Click Export to PowerPoint.
- Clicking on the downloaded graphic title will launch PowerPoint. (From this point, you can continue building the presentation within UpToDate or copy the slides and paste them into your existing presentation.)