UpToDate Monthly Renewal Instructions
1. Go to UpToDate through Campbell’s proxy server (use the link from the medical library’s home page http://library.campbell.edu/cusom).
2. Login to UpToDate as usual using web credentials.
3. Click Register/Sign In at the top right of the page.
4. Create an individual account within UpToDate.
5. Go to your app store and search for UpToDate and download the app from there.
6. Use the login information for the account that was created. *Note: It sometimes take several minutes for UpToDate to “recognize” a new account.
To maintain access, the user must login to their individual UpToDate account through the Campbell proxy at least every ninety days to reauthenticate his or her access.
Downloading the DynaMed mobile app.
Epocrates RX free drug reference can be useful when you are looking for drug information. You can download it by using the steps below:
1. Like ClinicalKey you will first need to create an account. You can do that by going to the Epocrates website (http://www.epocrates.com/).
2. You will see a link on the homepage that says sign up now. Click this link and fill out the information and you will have an account.
3. Download the app from your app store.
4. Once it is downloaded you will need to use the credentials you just created to sign in. After you have signed in the app will update itself.
5. Then you are all setup and ready to use it.