Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ellison Die Cut Machine
Over 120 dies are available for your use with the Ellison Die Cutter in the Idea Lab. Construction paper is provided. Directions are posted.
Technology Items Available for Check-out
Additional Items Available
- Sentence strips
- People Colors crayons
- 10-count set of scissors
- Classroom set of calculators
- Paper clips
- Poster board
Please see the CMMC Librarian to obtain any of the above materials. You will be asked for you CU student I.D. or your FOL card.
Lamination service is provided in the CMMC. Cost: .35/ft. (cash only)
- You must complete a CMMC Drop Off Lamination Form.
- Laminated materials will be available the next day by noon.
- You will be emailed the fee for your lamination and you must pay cash for your items when retrieving them.
Exception: Materials received Friday – Sunday will be available by noon on Monday.
Click the link to print access the form: http://www.lib.campbell.edu/sites/default/files/lamination_form.pdf
Search for CMMC Materials
A book binder is located in the Idea Lab and can be used free of cost. Directions are posted.
iMacs in Idea Lab
Education Related Software
Join Friends Of the Library (FOL)
The University Libraries' online catalog, the CamelCat, is now available on the web. We now provide a web-based graphical interface to our Libraries' holdings in addition to the text-based access we have been providing. This makes it possible for anyone anywhere to obtain library information on the CamelCat with a standard web browser. New features available from the web-based CamelCat include:
- Email search results
- Send interlibrary loan requests, purchase requests, or messages to staff
- Print from current session at your PC
- Easier searching by location, collection or material type
- Hot links embedded in records that can lead to related searches or to Internet sites