New to RefWorks or want to start using the new version?
Sign up for an Individual Account
When signing up for your account, use your Campbell e-mail address so that they'll know you're associated with Campbell University.
Exporting to RefWorks from PubMed Website
1. Conduct your search.
2. Mark the records you wish to export. To export all the citations do not select any citations.
3. From the Summary or Format menu, select MEDLINE.
4. Your results will be displayed in a tagged format. Select All (Ctrl A) and Copy (Ctrl C) the data.
5. Log in to RefWorks.
6. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
7. Select NLM PubMed as the data source and as the database.
8. Choose the From Text option and Paste (Ctrl V) the data in the box.
9. Click Import.
10. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.