1. When a patron drops off items to be laminated, s/he will complete the form below.
2. The form and items to be laminated will be placed in a designated area (see desk).
3. Once materials are laminated, they will be rolled up and secured with a rubber band.
4. The employee who laminated the materials will record the fee owed on the form.
5. The form will be attached to the rolled materials.
6. Completed materials will be placed at the designated area at the CMMC Research Assistance Desk.
Over 120 dies are available for your use with the Ellison Die Cutter in the Idea Lab. Construction paper is provided. Directions are posted.